The RJH Fitness Centre has now reopened as part of Phase 3 of the BC Restart Plan for those individuals who purchased memberships for the 2020/21 term.
The membership drive for the 2021/22 is now open for existing members. New members will be able to sign up on September 15th.
Please note the following changes/updates:
- Given the current uncertain situation created by COVID-19, the RJH Fitness Society Board members have decided to offer only a six month sign-up term rather than a one year term. Membership will now run from October 2021-March 2022 and we will do another drive for the months of April-September 2022
- Membership cost will stay the same as it was in the 2019 season; $72 + GST for the six month period
- Due to limited capacity in the gym, we are limiting our membership to 250 people so be sure to sign up quickly. Once we reach that amount, any staff inquiring about membership will have the option to be placed on a waitlist in the event we are able to expand our capacity.
- Membership is non-refundable. In the event we need to shut down again due to a future surge of COVID-19, we will not refund membership fees.
- We will be following Provincial Health Officer guidelines as it pertains to gyms and fitness centres – proof of vaccine may be required.