Existing RJH Fitness Centre members (passholders for the 21/22 Fall season) can now purchase Spring memberships for the Spring Season (May 1st to September 30th, 2022.)
The membership drive for new members for the Spring 2022 Season will be open on April 15th, 2022.
Please note the following changes/updates:
- Given the Fall season was paused for a month due to Omicron, the RJH Fitness Society Board members have decided to extend the fall season to the end of April 30th. Therefore, the Spring season will now run from May 1, 2022 to September 30th, 2022 (5 months).
- Membership cost will stay the same as it was in the fall season; $60 + GST for the five month period
- Due to limited capacity in the gym, we are limiting our membership to 350 people so be sure to sign up quickly. Once we reach that amount, any staff inquiring about membership will have the option to be placed on a waitlist in the event we are able to expand our capacity.
- Membership is non-refundable. In the event we need to shut down again due to a future surge of COVID-19, we will not refund membership fees.
- We will be following Provincial Health Officer guidelines as it pertains to gyms and fitness centres – proof of vaccine may be required.