Please note! GST in effect
Please note that we must start charging GST this year. This is not optional on our part. Our prices are remaining the same, but you will be charged GST on top of your purchases. This money does not go to the RJH Fitness Society - we simply collect it, and pass along to the Federal Government.
What does this membership include?
- Access to the Royal Jubilee Hospital Gym ($144 per year).
- Special pricing (sometimes free!) to special activities throughout the year offered at different recreation centres (this is a developing program and therefore added as a bonus to your membership. Access to these activities is on a first come, first served basis and therefore not guaranteed as part of the $144 fee).
What do you need to know?
- Members from the previous year will be given preference for the two weeks of membership sales (Sept 4, 2017 - Sept 15, 2017). New members can still apply at this time.
- Access to our gym is granted through your Island Health prox card. The RJH Fitness Society has no ability to secure prox cards for staff who may not have one. If you do not have a prox card for the RJH campus, please do not purchase a membership. If we are not able to get your prox card activated for the gym, you will not be charged for your purchase.
- Memberships run from October 1st to September 30th (we do not pro-rate)
- Please allow approx 1-2 weeks for activation to the gym. You will receive an "order fulfilled" email once your card has been activated.
- We do not offer refunds on this purchase.
- Please only purchase 1 membership per transaction. If you wish to purchase a membership on behalf of someone else, please contact the RJH Fitness Society.
All memberships require that the user accept the Terms and Conditions related to this activity before they can proceed to the checkout.