What does this membership include?
- Access to the Royal Jubilee Hospital Gym ($72 per 6 months plus GST).
- Special pricing (sometimes free!) to special activities throughout the year offered at different recreation centres. This is a developing program and therefore added as a bonus to your membership. Access to these activities is on a first come, first served basis and therefore not guaranteed as part of the $72 fee.
What do you need to know?
- Members from the previous year will be given preference for the two weeks of membership sales.
- Access to our gym is granted through your Island Health prox card. The RJH Fitness Society has no ability to secure prox cards for staff who may not have one. If you do not have a prox card for the RJH campus, please do not purchase a membership. If we are not able to get your prox card activated for the gym, you will not be charged for your purchase or your purchase will be refunded.
- Memberships run from October 1st to March 31st (we do not pro-rate)
- Please allow approx 1-2 weeks for activation to the gym.
- We do not offer refunds on this purchase even in the event of a closure due to COVID-19.
- Please only purchase 1 membership per transaction. If you wish to purchase a membership on behalf of someone else, please contact the RJH Fitness Society.
- The RJH Fitness Society will follow the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) guidelines pertaining to Covid-19 measures. Proof of Covid-19 vaccination status may be required pending PHO orders.
All memberships require that the user accept the Terms and Conditions related to this activity before they can proceed to the checkout.